- this is a tool for your plans / strategic goals development and implementation.
We offer project management services for organizations that would like to:
effectively interact with their target audiences
attract new partners and customers
improve their status
develop effective cooperation with the scientific community
develop the strategic competitiveness of the organization
As part of its activities, the "INNO-MIR" company manages projects in the field of:
- INTERDISCIPLINARY SCIENTIFIC COOPERATION
- INTERACTIONS OF SCIENCE, BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY
- DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE CULTURE
- ENVIRONMENTAL CULTURE DEVELOPMENT
What forms of projects do we offer?
Industrial section as part of a profile event
Information Portal / Website
Project management, aimed at bringing together experts from different fields of science and integrating best practices from a wide variety of directions, implies:
- goal-setting (formation of the project plan, the initiation of the project or its next phase, development of the project concept etc.)
- planning (planning of the subject field of the project, conducting system analysis, data collection, project structure, work and its relations definition, resource planning, work scheduling, contract and delivery planning etc.);
- organisation (oganisation and coordination of the implementation of the project plan, formation of the project team, organisation of the project office, the distribution of information, placement of work, service, supply orders, conclusion of contracts and their support etc.);
- motivation (creation of the system of motivation and incentives for all project participants);
- interaction (assistance in building a constructive dialogue between representatives of different fields and areas of science);
- control (presentation of reports on the progress of the project work, control of the subject field, deadlines, costs, measures to reduce risks, control of the project quality, monitoring of the contract implementation and project completion).