ORGANIZE YOUR EVENT IN ST. PETERSBURG WITH US
ORGANISE YOUR EVENT IN SAINT PETERSBURG WITH THE INNO-MIR PROFESSIONAL TEAM!
Saint Petersburg is Russia’s second-largest city which is in the top 100 congress cities in the world.
And it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world!... Architecture, history, magic of white nights, developed infrastructure and a 3-hour flight from the main European capitals is the key to the success of your event here.
INNO-MIR will help organise your event, guaranteeing competitive prices and high level of service.
THE VENUE MAKES THE CONGRESS AND ITS PARTICIPANTS...
Saint Petersburg with INNO-MIR are the most diverse venues for any event format at competitive prices from our partners. They include:
- Congress centres offering transformer halls, online broadcasting systems, high-quality Internet for uninterrupted operation of b2b applications, environmental responsibility,
- Hotels: in addition to 120 classic congress hotels in Saint Petersburg there are unusual chambers - old mansions in which hotels with conference halls are located;
- Unique location of business events: palaces, pavilions in historical park ensembles, resort suburban areas and in the historical centre;
- Universities: in Saint Petersburg where academic environment is traditionally involved in the business program there are many universities with amphitheatres for 400 + people, conference and concert halls (entourage from the unique historical aura of Saint Petersburg State University and Polytechnic University to the loft design of ST. Petersburg HSE campus).
Pace of life makes it possible to use business trips to the maximum, combining mini-vacation and business interests. That is why today a cultural programme and everything that embodies the new bleasure format (business+leasure) are so important.
The INNO-MIR will help discover Saint Petersburg and do it without sacrificing the work! We organise any cultural programme from classic museums, cathedrals, palaces and suburban royal residences tours to extraordinary programmes designed for sophisticated participants. Air tour, tour with a guide who is an opera singer, visit to the artists’ workshops, rooftops journey, subscribed imperial box in the theatre, night visits to museums and much more.
ENJOY INFORMAL COMMUNICATION
Enjoy informal communication with colleagues in the most exciting places. The INNO-MIR team will take a charge of preparation of a special event of any format.
St.Petersburg offers all kinds of venues suited to every fancy, season and budget.
- There is a huge number of restaurants in St.Petersburg. European, Russian, Eastern and other cuisines. From the main sterlet in champagne to the everyday pickle soup or beef stroganoff. Chefs creatively rethink historical recipes, adapting them to modern taste habits and filling them with their own imagination.
- Palaces in the historical centre and suburbs, pavilions, forts, folk zones, museums - thank to the high level of St. Petersburg catering companies, it became possible to organise a banquet almost in any place with a suitable capacity.
- Navigation in St. Petersburg is open from April to May. The banquet on the boat, especially during White Nights, will be an unforgettable highlight of any conference.
THE CULTURAL CAPITAL
Saint Petersburg is considered to be the cultural capital of Russia. Your guests will be able to fully appreciate this when the performance of artists, for example,in the Mariinsky Theatre will become a worthy highlight of the event.
Classics, folk music, jazz, the best cover groups. All this is available here in St. Petersburg.