In cooperation with its partners, the Centre for Interregional Innovative Development designed unique educational programmes in the field of innovation culture. These educational programmes are based on independent guest-training sessions, organised on an innovative developing territory with participation of leading Russian and international experts, trainers and teachers. Guest sessions are held in the territory of countries that participate actively in innovation processes (Finland, Germany, Spain).
Educational programmes are designed for:
- managers and employees of departments who are responsible for the innovative development of their regions, organisations and enterprises;
- teachers of higher educational institutions focused on training for the innovative sector;
- interested students, post-graduate students and young professionals.
These educational programmes will enable participants to:
- immerse yourself in the innovation environment of different countries where an innovative culture has been created, and where innovative culture is still developing;
- conduct a comparative analysis of different national innovation systems to develop a systematic approach to development of their own innovation system;
- understand deep innovative processes and find a systematic approach to the dynamic development of your organisation;
- keep abreast of key trends and features of the innovation market in terms of economic changes;
- quickly and efficiently find solutions to practical problems related to the development and implementation of innovations in the high-tech sector of the economy.
- improve personal and corporate competitiveness
- get the opportunity to make new business contacts.
Upon completion of the training, you will get certificates with recommendations.